Petra Milde, M.D.
Began practicing dermatopathology in 1991
Joined Atlanta Dermatopathology in 2001
- Anatomic Pathology
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine (Dermatology), Augusta University
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Emory University School of Medicine
- Author of more than 40 publications and numerous oral presentations on dermatopathology, dermatology and pathology
- 10 Years of Service Award, Emory University of Medicine, Department of Dermatology
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Emory University School of Medicine
- Ralph D Lillie Memorial Award, The Histochemical Society, Washington, DC
- American Society of Dermatopathology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- International Society of Dermatopathology
- College of American Pathology
- Georgia Society of Dermatologists
- Atlanta Dermatology Association
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, D.C.
Dermatopathology Visiting Fellowship
New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
Anatomic Pathology Residency
George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
Dermatology and Venereology Residency
Heinrich-Heine University, Düsseldorf, Germany
University of Heidelberg Medical School, Germany